-

nuffnang

berminat?? click la kt image tu,..

19 April 2011

dream high


I dream high
I have a dream
When it gets hard
I close my eyes
I while replaying the moment
My dreams come true
I get up I keep going.
I shake in the face of fear
Today as well
I’m afraid to fly
In fear of falling down
Like a young bird
I keep on asking
Whether I can do this,
Whether my dream come true
Whenever I make a step
Step by step.
Again the fear comes back

One day into the sky
I’ll spread my wings I fly up
Higher than anyone before.
I need courage
To help me get up
Brush the dust off and
I Need the courage which
Would make me jump up again
Believing in myself
In my destiny once again.
Risking everything
I’ll jump over the wall
Higher than myself.

(rap) dream high, a change to fly high
From now to all the pain bye bye
Try and fly as high as those stars in the sky.
Watch tour dream unfold, time for u to shine
It’s the start, gotta make ‘em mine
Don’t be afraid of building your own future.
Walk on confidently with all your might
Destiny is your fate.
Unstoppable destiny’s spreading in front of us.
This is a whole new fantasy for you.
So, just take my hand.
Our goal now is the same
Don’t give up on your dream and future.
Everyone here with your youthful passion.
I dream high
I have a dream

p/s: lagu tema cter korea dream high..mmg best..hehe

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...